KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid) injection is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment that contours and improves the appearance of submental fullness, sometimes referred to as “double chin”.For patients that maintain a normal to
- For patients that maintain a normal to healthy lifestyle, results can be permanent.
What is Kybella? How Does It Work?
Kybella (deoxycholic acid) is a non-surgical injection that can help improve your appearance by absorbing your body fats. A treatment that will leave very natural results.
Kybella Injections Benefit Breakdown
- Reduces fat on the upper neck
Treatment Areas for Kybella
- Upper neck sub-mental fat
Ideal Candidates for Kybella
- Men and women
- Any skin type and age
- Patients looking to reduce the fat under their chin
Kybella Treatment Procedure
- Local anesthesia is provided upon the procedure
- Kybella is injected into the submental area
- Patients will need a series of 12-20 injections per visit
- Some patients may get up to 50 injections in a single treatment
Recovery from Kybella Treatments
- Some patients may experience some side effects like swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness after their treatment
- Kybella treatments have a periodic touch up of 4-6 weeks